Seniorly.com has compiled a list of the 25 Best Communities for Big City Retirement. This first list focuses on the cities of Miami, Boston, San Antonio, Austin and San Francisco. The properties were selected based upon the rating each assisted living community garnered from residents and family members of residents, along with the Google search volume that each senior living property receives monthly from adults of retirement age.
Here’s what Seniorly.com had to say about AlmaVia of San Francisco: AlmaVia of San Francisco is set in a suburban area near Lake Merced. This pet-friendly community has a church and school right across the street and available trips to attractions throughout the San Francisco Bay Area.
Elder Care Alliance agrees with this assessment and here is some of what makes our community so special.
We strive to provide a home-like environment for our residents, offering opportunities to make daily choices about meals, activities and access to all our community has to offer.
Here’s just a taste of our amenities:
- Delicious, balanced meals in our restaurant-style dining room
- Access to a private dining room for special family meals or events
- Cozy gathering room to socialize with friends, visiting relatives or other residents
- Computer lab, available to residents anytime
- Expansive library
- Tea room, ideal for relaxation and socialization
- Full calendar of lively activities to appeal to varying tastes and interests
- Lovely grounds and walking paths to enjoy the outdoors
- Small chapel, ideal for prayer or time for reflection
- Full-time Spiritual Care staff, offering a variety of activities and services for residents, no matter their beliefs
- Housekeeping services
- Laundry services