Join the Elder Care Alliance team
Consider a career where you can make a difference. Where you can grow, learn and receive competitive pay and great benefits. Join the Elder Care Alliance team.
Senior Living Jobs in California at Elder Care Alliance
Who We Are
We have been serving seniors and their families in California for more than 25 years, but our history stretches back even further. We trace our history to the 1907 opening of Mercy Retirement and Care Center in Oakland, founded by the Sisters of Mercy.
When you become a part of Elder Care Alliance-as a resident, team member, care partner, community partner or health care ally-you become part of something larger than yourself.
We Invest In You
Elder Care Alliance is so much more than housing for seniors. We work together, eat side by side, laugh with one another, and share a special camaraderie. We value every team member’s contribution, every resident’s perspective and every care partner’s insight.
A people-centric approach guides our leadership. We achieve that through building trust, setting clear goals, communicating openly and holding people accountable. When leaders foster a culture where team members feel genuinely valued, involved in decisions and supported to achieve their full potential, it translates into a better experience for our team members and residents.
We Live Our Values
We honor and celebrate the inherent worth of each person. We respect others regardless of cognitive ability, cultural background, religious affiliation, sexual orientation or economic means.
We recognize the responsibility we hold for all resources entrusted to the organization, and exercise good judgment when making decisions that may affect these resources- all in support of our mission.
We respond to each person with compassion and create an environment that fosters holistic wellness and empowerment.
Teamwork is critical to all we do. We are attentive to the voice of stakeholders. We actively seek out other innovative organizations that are aligned with our values to better benefit those who we serve.
We demonstrate a commitment and personal accountability to a high standard of quality in all we do, delivered through teams of dedicated sponsors, board members, employees, and volunteers.
We are empowered through a culture of learning and growth, committed to providing opportunities for our employees and those we serve to grow in their vocations.
- A commitment to innovation, powered through listening.
- An active investment in continued learning and growing together.
- Aside from a broad range of training opportunities, Elder Care Alliance’s Partner Program provides some new hires with someone to support their integration and success.
- Ability for team members to cross-train in new job skills
- A desire to always strive for excellence.
- A focus on moving the conversation about older adults and aging forward in a positive way.
Team Member Benefits
We offer a wide variety of benefits to our team members which include:
- Medical, Vision and Dental Insurance (for qualifying team members)
- Generous paid time off with holiday, sick, and PTO days
- Generous employer match for 403(b) contributions
- Basic life insurance for all team members at no cost
- Emergency funds to support unexpected expenses
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Team Member Referral Program
- Pet insurance
- Legal insurance
- Access to free mental health resources through our medical provider
- Employee Assistance Program
Find your next career with us!
Maritza has been here at AlmaVia for many years! She is always helping everyone and comes to work even when her legs are hurting. We are lucky to have her!
Lilian is #1 of all my caregivers! Thoughtful, caring, understanding, prompt, respectful, committed to AlmaVia and her duties.
Sofia in her efficient, quiet, smiling way is the perfect server. She makes every meal a happy one.
Where to Begin
Contact Elder Care Alliance to learn more about the career opportunities awaiting you.
How can we help?
"*" indicates required fields