Assisted Living in California
Elder Care Alliance’s California assisted living communities provide caring support and wellness services to residents who need assistance with personal care, coordination of health care services, medication management, and other services. Our goal is to help seniors continue to live as independently, with some help when needed. Short-term stays may be available.
Assistance with Daily Living
Our caring staff gets to know each resident. Some of the help available include help with activities of daily living (like bathing, grooming, dressing), laundry, and housekeeping. It may also include managing medications and escorting residents to the dining room, activities, or events.
Assisted Living Services
Each resident’s spacious living space features a 24-hour call system, allowing residents to get help any time. Other services to support our residents and enhance daily life in each community include:
- Wellness programming
- Organized physical and life enrichment activities
- Full calendar of social programming and events
- Delicious meals served in restaurant-style dining rooms
- Scheduled transportation out in the community, including medical appointments, trips, shopping, and entertainment events
- Spiritual care services and faith-centered classes and groups
- Coordination with health care providers
- Family support groups and education
- Experienced and compassionate caregivers and staff
- Nurses onsite at our four assisted living communities
All it takes is 5 minutes.
Take our Care Needs Assessment to see if assisted living or memory care is the right fit for you or a loved one.
Programs for Healthy Aging
Elder Care Alliance communities offer a variety of enrichment programs, including:
- Brain fitness activities
- Tai chi, yoga, and other exercise programs
- Trips to local museums, restaurants, and entertainment
- Art classes in community activity rooms
- Live performances from area artists, musicians, and dancers
- Intergenerational experiences bringing together people from ages 4 to 104
Elder Care Alliance Assisted Living Communities
All Elder Care Alliance apartment homes offer studio, one-bedroom or two-bedroom options.
The quality of LOVING care there was absolutely amazing. Helpful, friendly staffMercy Retirement and Care Center
Where to Begin
This is a new transition and there are many things to consider. Start here to find out your options and what others have experienced before you.