Lifestyles You’ll Love
Assisted Living at Elder Care Alliance
Elder Care Alliance’s assisted living communities provide caring support and wellness services to residents who need assistance with personal care, coordination of health care services, medication management and other services. Our goal is to help you or your loved one continue to live as independently as possible but with a little bit of help when needed. Short-term stays may be available.
Assistance with Daily Living
Our caring staff gets to know each resident and helps with everyday tasks like bathing, grooming, dressing, laundry and housekeeping. They can also help manage medications and escort residents to the dining room, activities or events.
Assisted Living Services
Each resident’s spacious living space features a 24-hour call system, allowing residents to get help any time. Other services to support our residents and enhance daily life in each community include:
- Wellness programming
- Organized physical and life enrichment activities
- Full calendar of social programming and events
- Delicious meals served in restaurant-style dining rooms
- Scheduled transportation out in the community, including medical appointments, trips, shopping and entertainment events
- Spiritual care services and faith-centered classes and groups
- Coordination with health care providers
- Family support groups and education
- Experienced and compassionate caregivers and staff
- Nurses onsite at our four assisted living communities
Programs for Healthy Aging
Elder Care Alliance communities offer a variety of enrichment programs, including:
- Brain fitness activities
- Tai chi, yoga and other exercise programs
- Trips to local museums, restaurants and entertainment
- Art classes in community activity rooms
- Live performances from area artists, musicians and dancers
- Intergenerational experiences bringing together people from ages 4 to 104
To learn more about assisted living at an Elder Care Alliance community, contact us.
Our Assisted Living Communities
For Your Reading List: New Book Explores An Approach to Art Therapy Rooted In Elder Autonomy & Collaboration.
Based on pioneering research conducted in partnership with Elder Care Alliance, the newly released book “Art Therapy With Older Adults: Connected & Empowered” outlines a framework for art therapy with older adults rooted in a belief in the autonomy and self-efficacy of older adults, including those with dementia or other diseases of later life. The…
From Our Blog
With so many terms, options and styles, it’s easy to feel overwhelmed when it comes to senior living. When choosing retirement options having a clear and concise understanding is crucial to making the right decision in a home. We’ve clarified common terminology when it comes to senior housing. Use this “Senior Living 101” to guide…
No Posts Found.