Come See Us
Assisted Living at Elder Care Alliance
Elder Care Alliance’s assisted living communities provide caring support and wellness services to residents who need assistance with personal care, coordination of health care services, medication management and other services. Our goal is to help you or your loved one continue to live as independently as possible. Short-term stays may be available.
Assistance with Daily Living
Our caring staff gets to know each resident and helps with everyday tasks like bathing, dressing, laundry and housekeeping. They can also help manage medications and escort residents to the dining room, activities or events.
Assisted Living Services
Each resident’s living space features a 24-hour call system allowing residents to get help any time. Other services that enhance daily life in each community include:
- Wellness services
- Physical and life enrichment activities
- Transportation to medical appointments plus shopping, sightseeing and entertainment events
- Spiritual care services and faith-centered activities
Programs for Healthy Aging
Elder Care Alliance communities offer a variety of enrichment programs, including:
- Brain fitness activities
- Tai chi, yoga and other exercise programs
- Trips to local museums, restaurants and entertainment
- Art classes in community activity rooms
- Live performances from area artists, musicians and dancers
- Intergenerational experiences bringing together people from ages 4 to 104
Our Assisted Living Communities
Meet Veronica Verduzco, a med-tech on AlmaVia of Camarillo’s Memory Care team. Veronica loves spending time with residents and enjoys getting to know what makes every one special. Her organizational skills ensure that each resident gets the right meds at the right time and that records are accurate and complete. She finds great satisfaction in…
From Our Blog
The holidays are a great time to visit loved ones and reconnect. They are also a good time to check in with your older loved ones to make sure they are healthy and comfortable in their living situation. Here are some tips for assessing how your relative is doing. Living conditions. Keep an eye out for…
No Posts Found.