Come See Us
Assisted Living at Elder Care Alliance
Elder Care Alliance’s assisted living communities provide caring support and wellness services to residents who need assistance with personal care, coordination of health care services, medication management and other services. Our goal is to help you or your loved one continue to live as independently as possible. Short-term stays may be available.
Assistance with Daily Living
Our caring staff gets to know each resident and helps with everyday tasks like bathing, dressing, laundry and housekeeping. They can also help manage medications and escort residents to the dining room, activities or events.
Assisted Living Services
Each resident’s living space features a 24-hour call system allowing residents to get help any time. Other services that enhance daily life in each community include:
- Wellness services
- Physical and life enrichment activities
- Transportation to medical appointments plus shopping, sightseeing and entertainment events
- Spiritual care services and faith-centered activities
Programs for Healthy Aging
Elder Care Alliance communities offer a variety of enrichment programs, including:
- Brain fitness activities
- Tai chi, yoga and other exercise programs
- Trips to local museums, restaurants and entertainment
- Art classes in community activity rooms
- Live performances from area artists, musicians and dancers
- Intergenerational experiences bringing together people from ages 4 to 104
Our Assisted Living Communities
A public agency and a senior living community partnership to bring healthy meals to seniors. AlmaVia of Camarillo offered to sponsor the kitchen renovation, support kitchen operations and the meal program.
From Our Blog
Elder Care Alliance welcomes the residents, families and staff at The Villa at San Mateo to our family! With its rich history and unique offerings, the 135-unit vibrant community for seniors perfectly complements our mission and 100-plus year history of serving and enriching the holistic wellness of older adults. The Villa at San Mateo’s 4.5-acre…
Join Us for a 4-Part Education Series on Alzheimer’s & Other Dementias. Learn how to utilize dementia-specific communication methods to both overcome challenging behaviors and create positive emotional connections.