Come See Us
Assisted Living at Elder Care Alliance
Elder Care Alliance’s assisted living communities provide caring support and wellness services to residents who need assistance with personal care, coordination of health care services, medication management and other services. Our goal is to help you or your loved one continue to live as independently as possible. Short-term stays may be available.
Assistance with Daily Living
Our caring staff gets to know each resident and helps with everyday tasks like bathing, dressing, laundry and housekeeping. They can also help manage medications and escort residents to the dining room, activities or events.
Assisted Living Services
Each resident’s living space features a 24-hour call system allowing residents to get help any time. Other services that enhance daily life in each community include:
- Wellness services
- Physical and life enrichment activities
- Transportation to medical appointments plus shopping, sightseeing and entertainment events
- Spiritual care services and faith-centered activities
Programs for Healthy Aging
Elder Care Alliance communities offer a variety of enrichment programs, including:
- Brain fitness activities
- Tai chi, yoga and other exercise programs
- Trips to local museums, restaurants and entertainment
- Art classes in community activity rooms
- Live performances from area artists, musicians and dancers
- Intergenerational experiences bringing together people from ages 4 to 104
Our Assisted Living Communities
Whether we’re sipping wine on a Friday evening, visiting a new art exhibit or enjoying a beautiful picnic with friends, social wellness and nurturing ourselves and our relationships with other people plays an integral role in overall health and life at AlmaVia of San Rafael. July is Social Wellness Month, a time to recognize the…
From Our Blog
What does it mean to live apart — together? An increasing number of older adults are making this modern lifestyle choice as they enjoy close relationships as well as their freedom and independence. Demographers have coined the term “living apart together” — or LAT — to refer to older adults in committed, romantic relationships…
No Posts Found.