Come See Us
Assisted Living at Elder Care Alliance
Elder Care Alliance’s assisted living communities provide caring support and wellness services to residents who need assistance with personal care, coordination of health care services, medication management and other services. Our goal is to help you or your loved one continue to live as independently as possible. Short-term stays may be available.
Assistance with Daily Living
Our caring staff gets to know each resident and helps with everyday tasks like bathing, dressing, laundry and housekeeping. They can also help manage medications and escort residents to the dining room, activities or events.
Assisted Living Services
Each resident’s living space features a 24-hour call system allowing residents to get help any time. Other services that enhance daily life in each community include:
- Wellness services
- Physical and life enrichment activities
- Transportation to medical appointments plus shopping, sightseeing and entertainment events
- Spiritual care services and faith-centered activities
Programs for Healthy Aging
Elder Care Alliance communities offer a variety of enrichment programs, including:
- Brain fitness activities
- Tai chi, yoga and other exercise programs
- Trips to local museums, restaurants and entertainment
- Art classes in community activity rooms
- Live performances from area artists, musicians and dancers
- Intergenerational experiences bringing together people from ages 4 to 104
Our Assisted Living Communities
Every 40 seconds, someone in the United States suffers a stroke. Nearly three-quarters of the individuals who have strokes are over the age of 65, and the effects can be devastating. As the top cause of disability among Americans, strokes can leave behind a number of communication problems, including aphasia — which impairs speaking and…
From Our Blog
Are you feeling challenged to stay fit as you get older? If so, you’re not alone. Metabolism begins to slow with age, and a healthy diet and a little exercise aren’t always enough to keep fitness at an even keel. For people in their 30s and 40s, some experts recommend increasing cardiovascular activities to boost…
No Posts Found.