Come See Us
Assisted Living at Elder Care Alliance
Elder Care Alliance’s assisted living communities provide caring support and wellness services to residents who need assistance with personal care, coordination of health care services, medication management and other services. Our goal is to help you or your loved one continue to live as independently as possible. Short-term stays may be available.
Assistance with Daily Living
Our caring staff gets to know each resident and helps with everyday tasks like bathing, dressing, laundry and housekeeping. They can also help manage medications and escort residents to the dining room, activities or events.
Assisted Living Services
Each resident’s living space features a 24-hour call system allowing residents to get help any time. Other services that enhance daily life in each community include:
- Wellness services
- Physical and life enrichment activities
- Transportation to medical appointments plus shopping, sightseeing and entertainment events
- Spiritual care services and faith-centered activities
Programs for Healthy Aging
Elder Care Alliance communities offer a variety of enrichment programs, including:
- Brain fitness activities
- Tai chi, yoga and other exercise programs
- Trips to local museums, restaurants and entertainment
- Art classes in community activity rooms
- Live performances from area artists, musicians and dancers
- Intergenerational experiences bringing together people from ages 4 to 104
Our Assisted Living Communities
More than 200 movie buffs and 20 volunteers enjoyed classic film clips and shared personal stories at the latest “Movie Moments at The Vogue.” The interactive event — presented at the Historic Vogue Theatre in San Francisco — provided a creative outlet for people with memory loss and their care partners. Watching and discussing the…
From Our Blog
Serving as a care partner for a loved one with cognitive decline can present special challenges. Behaviors such as aggression and paranoia — along with trouble communicating — can make everyday care tasks more difficult. Individuals with Alzheimer’s disease, brain injuries and other disorders that affect memory and reason may exhibit a range of emotions…
No Posts Found.