Lifestyles You’ll Love
Communities Where Senior Wellness Means More than Just Eating Right
Home is the place where residents feel most secure and where they’re enabled to be their best. When home is an Elder Care Alliance assisted living community, it means outstanding care that covers all dimensions of wellness in support of a full and complete life.
Our goal is to holistically engage and enrich mind, body and spirit by aligning our values and our actions, connecting to our purpose and finding meaning in life. We’re dedicated to meeting the physical, emotional and spiritual needs of all residents, no matter their beliefs.
Each of our communities has at least one staff member dedicated to spiritual care and offers space for nondenominational prayer, meditation and worship. Additionally, our Care Coordination Program partners with local religious congregations and dioceses to ensure their community members have access to long-term health and wellness planning services.
Our person-centered approach to holistic wellness focuses on all aspects of wellness, including:
- Physical — Maintaining a healthy diet, sleeping well and remaining active.
- Emotional — Understanding one’s self and fostering healthy relationships that empower us to deal with life’s challenges.
- Intellectual — Maintaining creativity, being open to new ideas and continuing to learn.
- Social — Creating and maintaining meaningful personal connections, a sense of belonging, and a well-established support system.
- Vocational — Putting unique talents and passions to work in maintaining a sense of purpose and accomplishing new goals.
- Environmental — Living in harmony with the environment, having a conscious relationship with the surrounding world and creating positive environments.
- Spiritual — Finding alignment between our values and our actions, connecting to our purpose, and finding meaning in life.
He’s spent over 450 hours at AlmaVia of San Francisco, visiting an average of 20 hours a week for the last six months. No, this isn’t Ricky Chae’s part-time job. He is a volunteer. Not too many 24-year-olds devote so much of their time to working with the elderly. Ricky grew up in Southern California…
From Our Blog
Hello Family and Friends of Elder Care Alliance, We wanted to provide you with information about what we, as an organization, have been doing to help our communities combat the spread of the COVID-19 virus. We can report today that no residents in any of our Assisted Living, Memory Care or Skilled Nursing communities have…