Lifestyles You’ll Love
Communities Where Senior Wellness Means More than Just Eating Right
Home is the place where residents feel most secure and where they’re enabled to be their best. When home is an Elder Care Alliance assisted living community, it means outstanding care that covers all dimensions of wellness in support of a full and complete life.
Our goal is to holistically engage and enrich mind, body and spirit by aligning our values and our actions, connecting to our purpose and finding meaning in life. We’re dedicated to meeting the physical, emotional and spiritual needs of all residents, no matter their beliefs.
Each of our communities has at least one staff member dedicated to spiritual care and offers space for nondenominational prayer, meditation and worship. Additionally, our Care Coordination Program partners with local religious congregations and dioceses to ensure their community members have access to long-term health and wellness planning services.
Our person-centered approach to holistic wellness focuses on all aspects of wellness, including:
- Physical — Maintaining a healthy diet, sleeping well and remaining active.
- Emotional — Understanding one’s self and fostering healthy relationships that empower us to deal with life’s challenges.
- Intellectual — Maintaining creativity, being open to new ideas and continuing to learn.
- Social — Creating and maintaining meaningful personal connections, a sense of belonging, and a well-established support system.
- Vocational — Putting unique talents and passions to work in maintaining a sense of purpose and accomplishing new goals.
- Environmental — Living in harmony with the environment, having a conscious relationship with the surrounding world and creating positive environments.
- Spiritual — Finding alignment between our values and our actions, connecting to our purpose, and finding meaning in life.
Congratulations to AlmaVia of Camarillo Sales and Marketing Director, Whitney LaBrie, for being named Outstanding Department Director by the California Assisted Living Association (CALA). Outstanding is an understatement when describing Whitney. Her job title may be “Sales and Marketing Director,” but you’ll find her working beyond her job description. Hairdresser, maintenance worker are just a…
From Our Blog
According to a study in 2019 about seniors living alone and senior loneliness, the United States has nearly 13 million older adults living alone. Due to their living situation, 60% of those aged 75 or older report feelings of loneliness and social isolation. There are several reasons for the amount of seniors living on their…