Lifestyles You’ll Love
Senior Care in California
Care Services & Levels of Support
Elder Care Alliance — through its five vibrant communities — has a long history of delivering high-quality senior care and services to older adults and families seeking senior living for their loved ones in California. We offer all levels of elder care services and emphasize values that matter most to seniors and their families looking for first-rate independent living, assisted living, memory care or skilled nursing.
We’re committed to connecting with each resident on an authentic level, honoring them with the dignity, respect and care they deserve. Our compassionate team strives to find a balance between helping residents with their care needs while empowering them to make their own decisions and lead their day-to-day lives as they wish. Our staff pairs this person-centered approach to care with a high standard of clinical excellence.
Services & Support Options
- Independent Living: 55+ community designed for active older adults.
- Assisted Living: Personal care, coordination of health care services and medication management.
- Memory Care: Innovative programs for seniors with cognitive impairment, dementia and Alzheimer’s disease.
- Skilled Nursing:
- Rehabilitation services, including physical, speech and occupational therapy.
- Short-term stays for recovery from debilitating illness, stroke or surgery.
- Long-term stays when higher levels of medical services are needed.
- Continuing Care Retirement Community: Comprehensive services allowing residents to remain on campus as their care needs change.
- Care Coordination for Congregations: Care management services for members of religious congregations and dioceses.
To learn more about Elder Care Alliance’s services and levels of support, contact us.