Come See Us
AlmaVia of San Rafael
A vibrant pet-friendly community grounded in nurturing the body, mind and spirit, AlmaVia of San Rafael offers comprehensive assisted living and memory care to North Bay Area seniors.
Here, you’ll find a warm senior living community in a suburban location, minutes from shopping and medical centers. We strive to offer a strong sense of involvement and belonging to residents. Known for innovative technologies and great clinical outcomes, AlmaVia embraces a philosophy of person-centered care that treats each individual with dignity and respect.
Senior Living Services
AlmaVia of San Rafael Amenities
We strive to provide a home-like environment for our residents, offering opportunities to make daily choices about meals, activities and access to all our community has to offer.
Here’s just a taste of our amenities:
- Delicious, balanced meals in our restaurant-style, third-floor dining room, offering residents beautiful views
- Access to walking paths throughout the grounds
- Ample patio seating to enjoy the temperate weather and socialize with family or friends
- Gathering room for engaging activities and events
- Expansive library, with multimedia opportunities for residents
- Cozy living room, ideal for relaxation and socialization
- Full calendar of lively activities to appeal to varying tastes and interests
- Small chapel, ideal for prayer or time for reflection
- Full-time Spiritual Care staff, offering a variety of activities and services for residents, no matter their beliefs
- Housekeeping services
- Laundry services
RCFE Lic #216801868
Directions to AlmaVia of San Rafael
AlmaVia of San Rafael
515 Northgate Drive
San Rafael, CA 94903
Q: How long have you been part of the San Rafael family and what is your role? A: I started in February 2013 as a resident assistant and still enjoy that role and being here for the residents. Q: What does a typical day look like? A: I help residents get dressed and washed…
Spouses, adult children and other family members frequently take on caregiving duties when times get tough. In too many cases, those loved ones find the experience of providing care to be isolating and difficult. About 34.2 million Americans have provided unpaid care to an adult age 50 or older in the last 12 months; about…
There are currently no upcoming events for AlmaVia of San Rafael.