Come See Us
AlmaVia of San Rafael
A vibrant pet-friendly community grounded in nurturing the body, mind and spirit, AlmaVia of San Rafael offers comprehensive assisted living and memory care to North Bay Area seniors.
Here, you’ll find a warm senior living community in a suburban location, minutes from shopping and medical centers. We strive to offer a strong sense of involvement and belonging to residents. Known for innovative technologies and great clinical outcomes, AlmaVia embraces a philosophy of person-centered care that treats each individual with dignity and respect.
Senior Living Services
AlmaVia of San Rafael Amenities
We strive to provide a home-like environment for our residents, offering opportunities to make daily choices about meals, activities and access to all our community has to offer.
Here’s just a taste of our amenities:
- Delicious, balanced meals in our restaurant-style, third-floor dining room, offering residents beautiful views
- Access to walking paths throughout the grounds
- Ample patio seating to enjoy the temperate weather and socialize with family or friends
- Gathering room for engaging activities and events
- Expansive library, with multimedia opportunities for residents
- Cozy living room, ideal for relaxation and socialization
- Full calendar of lively activities to appeal to varying tastes and interests
- Small chapel, ideal for prayer or time for reflection
- Full-time Spiritual Care staff, offering a variety of activities and services for residents, no matter their beliefs
- Housekeeping services
- Laundry services
RCFE Lic #216801868
AlmaVia of San Rafael
515 Northgate Drive
San Rafael, CA 94903
Following a distinguished career in mechanical engineering, a resident of AlmaVia of San Rafael is earning accolades in a very different field: oil painting. Resident John Hurford, a native of Southern California and an AlmaVia resident since November 2017, began pursuing oil painting after his early retirement to stimulate his creativity and keep his mind…
As we develop new roles for robots to play in human life, how might that look in the older adult setting? And what are the promises and limitations of robots in our society? The inaugural event for the Alameda chapter of Aging2.0 kicks off Oct. 16 with a fireside chat on Social Robots & Older…
There are currently no upcoming events for AlmaVia of San Rafael.