Lifestyles You’ll Love
AlmaVia of Camarillo
AlmaVia of Camarillo provides personalized, comprehensive assisted living and memory care for seniors in Southern California. All of our services are grounded in our belief in nurturing the body, mind and spirit of our residents through a holistic approach to wellness.
Located in a lively neighborhood, AlmaVia of Camarillo encourages a fun, active lifestyle and is in close proximity to shopping, places of worship and medical care. The warm, intimate environment fosters close relationships among residents and staff.
Senior Living Services
AlmaVia of Camarillo Amenities
We strive to provide a home-like environment for our residents, offering opportunities to make daily choices about meals, activities and access to all our community has to offer. Here’s just a taste of our amenities:
- Delicious, balanced meals in our restaurant-style dining room
- Access to a private dining room for special family meals or events
- Cozy gathering room to socialize with friends, visiting relatives or other residents
- Well-stocked library
- Full calendar of lively activities to appeal to varying tastes and interests
- Beautiful courtyard, filled with plenty of patio seating to enjoy the outdoors
- Spiritual Care Director, offering a variety of activities and services for residents, no matter their beliefs
- Housekeeping services
- Laundry services
RCFE Lic #565800682
Directions to AlmaVia of Camarillo
AlmaVia of Camarillo
2500 N Ponderosa Drive
Camarillo, CA 93010
Meet Veronica Verduzco, a med-tech on AlmaVia of Camarillo’s Memory Care team. Veronica loves spending time with residents and enjoys getting to know what makes every one special. Her organizational skills ensure that each resident gets the right meds at the right time and that records are accurate and complete. She finds great satisfaction in…
Spouses, adult children and other family members frequently take on caregiving duties when times get tough. In too many cases, those loved ones find the experience of providing care to be isolating and difficult. About 34.2 million Americans have provided unpaid care to an adult age 50 or older in the last 12 months; about…
There are currently no upcoming events for AlmaVia of Camarillo.