Mercy Retirement & Care Center is a warm and welcoming senior living community situated on a lush campus in Oakland, California. Our community was established in 1908 and founded on a deep sense of faith, dignity and compassion.
As part of the Elder Care Alliance family, one of California’s premier nonprofit senior living providers, Mercy Retirement & Care Center offers comprehensive assisted living, specialized Alzheimer’s and dementia care, skilled nursing and short-term rehabilitation residence options and services within our community.
Our unique person-centered approach, paired with a high standard of clinical excellence, allows seniors to maintain as much independence as possible while receiving assistance with everyday activities. Mercy Retirement & Care Center is a true partner to older adults and families seeking senior living for their loved ones.
Mercy Retirement & Care Center Offers Residents:
- Apartments with panoramic views of the Oakland Hills and San Francisco Bay
- Secure courtyards and patios allowing residents and their families to enjoy beautiful outdoor spaces
- A variety of activities and exercise classes that keep residents engaged and active
- Social, cultural and educational opportunities both in and outside of the community
- Maintenance-free living
- Weekly laundry and housekeeping services
- Nutritious, delicious dining and meals
- Five-Star Quality Rating from CMS (Centers of Medicare & Medicaid Services) for Care Center