Community You Want All in One Place
Suppose you or a loved one is considering a continuing care retirement community (CCRC) as a possible solution for access to long-term care services possibly needed in the future. In that case, Mercy Retirement & Care Center may be the community for you. Many retirees like the peace of mind that comes with knowing that the care services they may need in the future are all available within the community in which they live.
Living your way in Oakland California
At Mercy, residents can form deep bonds with their neighbors and our experienced staff as they move throughout different care settings. These relationships are vital at this stage of life, as are all relationships. That’s one of the reasons why a CCRC is a smart choice for couples aging together. As one partner’s care needs to change, both individuals can still live on the same campus. CCRCs also provide comfort for adult children and can remove much stress associated with caring for an aging parent.
Benefits of Our Continuing Care
Mercy Retirement and Care Center residents who choose a continuing care contract instead of a traditional residency agreement receive additional benefits. Our CCRC members are eligible for:
- Priority choice of available apartment homes in our community
- Priority access to the Mercy Care Center for Skilled Nursing services with a discounted monthly fee (for their apartment) while in the Care Center
- Our Wellness 360 program provides four (4) personal fitness sessions with our in-house trainer monthly
- Monthly appointments in our in-house salon up to $100 per month
- Two guest meals a month in our dining room for guests
All it takes is 5 minutes.
Take our Care Needs Assessment to see if assisted living or memory care is the right fit for you or a loved one.
The quality of LOVING care there was absolutely amazing. Helpful, friendly staff.Mercy Retirement & Care Center
The staff is excellent, very patient, knowledgeable, kind and understanding when I visited. I observed people doing puzzles, listening to music, talking, and socializing. I would highly recommend it.”Mercy Retirement & Care Center