Come See Us
Mercy Retirement & Care Center
Situated on a lush campus in Oakland, California, Mercy Retirement & Care Center provides assisted living, memory care and skilled nursing services to meet a variety of health care needs.
Established in 1872, Mercy Retirement & Care Center was founded on a deep sense of faith, dignity and compassion. Over a century later, we continue this tradition of excellence through our dedication to caring for every aspect of physical, emotional and spiritual wellness.
Senior Living Services
Our comprehensive services allow seniors to maintain as much independence as possible while receiving assistance with everyday activities. Our community is warm and welcoming, with services that are personalized to meet each individual’s needs, providing:
Mercy Retirement & Care Center Amenities
We strive to provide a home-like environment for our residents, offering opportunities to make daily choices about meals, activities and access to all our community has to offer.
Here’s just a taste of our amenities:
- Panoramic views of the Oakland Hills and San Francisco Bay
- Secure courtyards and patios allowing residents and their families to enjoy beautiful outdoor spaces
- A variety of activities and exercise classes that keep residents engaged and active
- Trips to local museums, restaurants and sporting events
- Weekly laundry and housekeeping services
- Nutritious, delicious dining and meals
- Participation in volunteer opportunities for seniors helping seniors, including our high impact Mercy Brown Bag Program
- Access to our wellness program and rehabilitation services
RCFE Lic #015600255
SNF Lic # CA020000237
CCRC Lic # 245
Here’s how medical professionals can help older patients find the right assisted living community. It’s a situation medical providers see all the time. An aging patient’s mobility has declined to the point that she no longer leaves her home. Or someone isn’t getting the nutrition he needs because shopping and cooking have become difficult. Whatever…
Elder Care Alliance welcomes the residents, families and staff at The Villa at San Mateo to our family! With its rich history and unique offerings, the 135-unit vibrant community for seniors perfectly complements our mission and 100-plus year history of serving and enriching the holistic wellness of older adults. The Villa at San Mateo’s 4.5-acre…
Join Us for a 4-Part Education Series on Alzheimer’s & Other Dementias. Learn how to utilize dementia-specific communication methods to both overcome challenging behaviors and create positive emotional connections.