Come See Us
Mercy Retirement & Care Center
Situated on a lush campus in Oakland, California, Mercy Retirement & Care Center provides assisted living, memory care and skilled nursing services to meet a variety of health care needs.
Established in 1872, Mercy Retirement & Care Center was founded on a deep sense of faith, dignity and compassion. Over a century later, we continue this tradition of excellence through our dedication to caring for every aspect of physical, emotional and spiritual wellness.
Senior Living Services
Our comprehensive services allow seniors to maintain as much independence as possible while receiving assistance with everyday activities. Our community is warm and welcoming, with services that are personalized to meet each individual’s needs, providing:
Mercy Retirement & Care Center Amenities
We strive to provide a home-like environment for our residents, offering opportunities to make daily choices about meals, activities and access to all our community has to offer.
Here’s just a taste of our amenities:
- Panoramic views of the Oakland Hills and San Francisco Bay
- Secure courtyards and patios allowing residents and their families to enjoy beautiful outdoor spaces
- A variety of activities and exercise classes that keep residents engaged and active
- Trips to local museums, restaurants and sporting events
- Weekly laundry and housekeeping services
- Nutritious, delicious dining and meals
- Participation in volunteer opportunities for seniors helping seniors, including our high impact Mercy Brown Bag Program
- Access to our wellness program and rehabilitation services
RCFE Lic #015600255
SNF Lic # CA020000237
CCRC Lic # 245
Our Mercy Brown Bag Program is getting the word — and the groceries — out to more seniors than ever before. On April 19, Oakland city officials participated in a ribbon-cutting ceremony for the new Mercy Brown Bag Mobile Grocery Truck. The event took place at Mercy Retirement & Care Center during Senior Hunger Awareness…
An art therapist with Elder Care Alliance will present her research on seniors and technology at an upcoming international conference. The event, the Thirteenth International Conference on Technology, Knowledge & Society, will take place May 26 at Canada’s University of Toronto. Dr. Erin Partridge was selected to present her findings, which focused on how nonverbal…
No Posts Found.