Come See Us
AlmaVia of San Rafael
A vibrant pet-friendly community grounded in nurturing the body, mind and spirit, AlmaVia of San Rafael offers comprehensive assisted living and memory care to North Bay Area seniors.
Here, you’ll find a warm senior living community in a suburban location, minutes from shopping and medical centers. We strive to offer a strong sense of involvement and belonging to residents. Known for innovative technologies and great clinical outcomes, AlmaVia embraces a philosophy of person-centered care that treats each individual with dignity and respect.
Senior Living Services
AlmaVia of San Rafael Amenities
We strive to provide a home-like environment for our residents, offering opportunities to make daily choices about meals, activities and access to all our community has to offer.
Here’s just a taste of our amenities:
- Delicious, balanced meals in our restaurant-style, third-floor dining room, offering residents beautiful views
- Access to walking paths throughout the grounds
- Ample patio seating to enjoy the temperate weather and socialize with family or friends
- Gathering room for engaging activities and events
- Expansive library, with multimedia opportunities for residents
- Cozy living room, ideal for relaxation and socialization
- Full calendar of lively activities to appeal to varying tastes and interests
- Small chapel, ideal for prayer or time for reflection
- Full-time Spiritual Care staff, offering a variety of activities and services for residents, no matter their beliefs
- Housekeeping services
- Laundry services
RCFE Lic #216801868
AlmaVia of San Rafael
515 Northgate Drive
San Rafael, CA 94903
AlmaVia of San Rafael has been selected as a recipient of the Senior Advisor “Best of Assisted Living” 2018 awards. The honor was announced Dec. 13 in Austin, Texas, by SeniorAdvisor.com, the largest rating site in the country for senior living communities and services. Only about 1,600 senior living providers — including memory care, in-home…
A growing body of evidence supports a strong relationship between cardiovascular problems and cognitive decline, including Alzheimer’s disease. People with subclinical cardiovascular disease are at higher risk for Alzheimer’s and other forms of dementia, research has found. As with cardiovascular disease, diet and nutrition also may play a role in diseases of the brain. Research…
There are currently no upcoming events for AlmaVia of San Rafael.