Come See Us
AlmaVia of San Rafael
A vibrant pet-friendly community grounded in nurturing the body, mind and spirit, AlmaVia of San Rafael offers comprehensive assisted living and memory care to North Bay Area seniors.
Here, you’ll find a warm senior living community in a suburban location, minutes from shopping and medical centers. We strive to offer a strong sense of involvement and belonging to residents. Known for innovative technologies and great clinical outcomes, AlmaVia embraces a philosophy of person-centered care that treats each individual with dignity and respect.
Senior Living Services
AlmaVia of San Rafael Amenities
We strive to provide a home-like environment for our residents, offering opportunities to make daily choices about meals, activities and access to all our community has to offer.
Here’s just a taste of our amenities:
- Delicious, balanced meals in our restaurant-style, third-floor dining room, offering residents beautiful views
- Access to walking paths throughout the grounds
- Ample patio seating to enjoy the temperate weather and socialize with family or friends
- Gathering room for engaging activities and events
- Expansive library, with multimedia opportunities for residents
- Cozy living room, ideal for relaxation and socialization
- Full calendar of lively activities to appeal to varying tastes and interests
- Small chapel, ideal for prayer or time for reflection
- Full-time Spiritual Care staff, offering a variety of activities and services for residents, no matter their beliefs
- Housekeeping services
- Laundry services
RCFE Lic #216801868
An art therapist with Elder Care Alliance will present her research on seniors and technology at an upcoming international conference. The event, the Thirteenth International Conference on Technology, Knowledge & Society, will take place May 26 at Canada’s University of Toronto. Dr. Erin Partridge was selected to present her findings, which focused on how nonverbal…
Our Mercy Brown Bag Program is getting the word — and the groceries — out to more seniors than ever before. On April 19, Oakland city officials participated in a ribbon-cutting ceremony for the new Mercy Brown Bag Mobile Grocery Truck. The event took place at Mercy Retirement & Care Center during Senior Hunger Awareness…
Join Us for a 4-Part Education Series on Alzheimer’s & Other Dementias. Learn how to utilize dementia-specific communication methods to both overcome challenging behaviors and create positive emotional connections.