Come See Us
AlmaVia of San Francisco
Nestled in a neighborhood near Lake Merced, you’ll find a wonderfully caring, pet-friendly community for Bay Area seniors. With a church and school next door, residents can take part in intergenerational activities. As at all our communities, our services are grounded in our belief in nurturing the body, mind and spirit of our residents through a holistic approach to wellness.
Senior Living Services
AlmaVia of San Francisco Amenities
We strive to provide a home-like environment for our residents, offering opportunities to make daily choices about meals, activities and access to all our community has to offer.
Here’s just a taste of our amenities:
- Delicious, balanced meals in our restaurant-style dining room
- Access to a private dining room for special family meals or events
- Cozy gathering room to socialize with friends, visiting relatives or other residents
- Computer lab, available to residents anytime
- Expansive library
- Tea room, ideal for relaxation and socialization
- Full calendar of lively activities to appeal to varying tastes and interests
- Lovely grounds and walking paths to enjoy the outdoors
- Small chapel, ideal for prayer or time for reflection
- Full-time Spiritual Care staff, offering a variety of activities and services for residents, no matter their beliefs
- Housekeeping services
- Laundry services
RCFE Lic #385600270
Studies have found that intergenerational relationships can benefit both older and younger people in a variety of ways. From learning new skills to relieving loneliness, interaction between seniors and youth opens up a world of opportunities for new experiences. At AlmaVia of San Francisco, intergenerational programming plays a significant role in providing our residents with…
Attitudes toward aging have changed for the better in recent years, but ageism remains a negative force in modern society. Erin Partridge, Ph.D. ATR-BC, Experiential Researcher in Residence at Elder Care Alliance, recently attended an author event on the subject, “Let’s Rock This Chair: No to Ageism, Yes to Aging.” Speaker Ashton Applewhite led the…
Join Us for a 4-Part Education Series on Alzheimer’s & Other Dementias. Learn how to utilize dementia-specific communication methods to both overcome challenging behaviors and create positive emotional connections.