Come See Us
AlmaVia of San Francisco
Nestled in a neighborhood near Lake Merced, you’ll find a wonderfully caring, pet-friendly community for Bay Area seniors. With a church and school next door, residents can take part in intergenerational activities. As at all our communities, our services are grounded in our belief in nurturing the body, mind and spirit of our residents through a holistic approach to wellness.
Senior Living Services
AlmaVia of San Francisco Amenities
We strive to provide a home-like environment for our residents, offering opportunities to make daily choices about meals, activities and access to all our community has to offer.
Here’s just a taste of our amenities:
- Delicious, balanced meals in our restaurant-style dining room
- Access to a private dining room for special family meals or events
- Cozy gathering room to socialize with friends, visiting relatives or other residents
- Computer lab, available to residents anytime
- Expansive library
- Tea room, ideal for relaxation and socialization
- Full calendar of lively activities to appeal to varying tastes and interests
- Lovely grounds and walking paths to enjoy the outdoors
- Small chapel, ideal for prayer or time for reflection
- Full-time Spiritual Care staff, offering a variety of activities and services for residents, no matter their beliefs
- Housekeeping services
- Laundry services
RCFE Lic #385600270
“Here’s looking at you, kid.” You probably remember that famous quote from the classic 1942 movie “Casablanca.” And even if you don’t recall the name of the actor who uttered those well-known words — Humphrey Bogart — you’d likely recognize his face. Watching clips from familiar, classic films can temporarily ease the burden of dementia…
Our Mercy Brown Bag Program is getting the word — and the groceries — out to more seniors than ever before. On April 19, Oakland city officials participated in a ribbon-cutting ceremony for the new Mercy Brown Bag Mobile Grocery Truck. The event took place at Mercy Retirement & Care Center during Senior Hunger Awareness…
Join Us for a 4-Part Education Series on Alzheimer’s & Other Dementias. Learn how to utilize dementia-specific communication methods to both overcome challenging behaviors and create positive emotional connections.