Come See Us
AlmaVia of San Francisco
Nestled in a neighborhood near Lake Merced, you’ll find a wonderfully caring, pet-friendly community for Bay Area seniors. With a church and school next door, residents can take part in intergenerational activities. As at all our communities, our services are grounded in our belief in nurturing the body, mind and spirit of our residents through a holistic approach to wellness.
Senior Living Services
AlmaVia of San Francisco Amenities
We strive to provide a home-like environment for our residents, offering opportunities to make daily choices about meals, activities and access to all our community has to offer.
Here’s just a taste of our amenities:
- Delicious, balanced meals in our restaurant-style dining room
- Access to a private dining room for special family meals or events
- Cozy gathering room to socialize with friends, visiting relatives or other residents
- Computer lab, available to residents anytime
- Expansive library
- Tea room, ideal for relaxation and socialization
- Full calendar of lively activities to appeal to varying tastes and interests
- Lovely grounds and walking paths to enjoy the outdoors
- Small chapel, ideal for prayer or time for reflection
- Full-time Spiritual Care staff, offering a variety of activities and services for residents, no matter their beliefs
- Housekeeping services
- Laundry services
RCFE Lic #385600270
Have you jumped on the virtual reality bandwagon yet? If you’re interested in technology, you’ve probably heard of VR, and you may know that its popularity in the gaming world has grown exponentially in recent years. VR headsets currently appeal mainly to younger consumers who enjoy video games, but the technology has begun to spread…
Are you feeling challenged to stay fit as you get older? If so, you’re not alone. Metabolism begins to slow with age, and a healthy diet and a little exercise aren’t always enough to keep fitness at an even keel. For people in their 30s and 40s, some experts recommend increasing cardiovascular activities to boost…
Join Us for a 4-Part Education Series on Alzheimer’s & Other Dementias. Learn how to utilize dementia-specific communication methods to both overcome challenging behaviors and create positive emotional connections.