Come See Us
AlmaVia of Camarillo
AlmaVia of Camarillo provides personalized, comprehensive assisted living and memory care for seniors in Southern California. All of our services are grounded in our belief in nurturing the body, mind and spirit of our residents through a holistic approach to wellness.
Located in a lively neighborhood, AlmaVia of Camarillo encourages a fun, active lifestyle and is in close proximity to shopping, places of worship and medical care. The warm, intimate environment fosters close relationships among residents and staff.
Senior Living Services
AlmaVia of Camarillo Amenities
We strive to provide a home-like environment for our residents, offering opportunities to make daily choices about meals, activities and access to all our community has to offer. Here’s just a taste of our amenities:
- Delicious, balanced meals in our restaurant-style dining room
- Access to a private dining room for special family meals or events
- Cozy gathering room to socialize with friends, visiting relatives or other residents
- Well-stocked library
- Full calendar of lively activities to appeal to varying tastes and interests
- Beautiful courtyard, filled with plenty of patio seating to enjoy the outdoors
- Spiritual Care Director, offering a variety of activities and services for residents, no matter their beliefs
- Housekeeping services
- Laundry services
RCFE Lic #565800682
At AlmaVia of Camarillo, we’re proud of our devoted team members, and we want to get the word out about what makes them so special. We’d like to introduce you to four of our extraordinary staffers who were recently honored as Employees of the Week. Veronica Verduzco is a member of our memory care team…
An art therapist with Elder Care Alliance will present her research on seniors and technology at an upcoming international conference. The event, the Thirteenth International Conference on Technology, Knowledge & Society, will take place May 26 at Canada’s University of Toronto. Dr. Erin Partridge was selected to present her findings, which focused on how nonverbal…
No Posts Found.