Come See Us
AlmaVia of Camarillo
AlmaVia of Camarillo provides personalized, comprehensive assisted living and memory care for seniors in Southern California. All of our services are grounded in our belief in nurturing the body, mind and spirit of our residents through a holistic approach to wellness.
Located in a lively neighborhood, AlmaVia of Camarillo encourages a fun, active lifestyle and is in close proximity to shopping, places of worship and medical care. The warm, intimate environment fosters close relationships among residents and staff.
Senior Living Services
AlmaVia of Camarillo Amenities
We strive to provide a home-like environment for our residents, offering opportunities to make daily choices about meals, activities and access to all our community has to offer. Here’s just a taste of our amenities:
- Delicious, balanced meals in our restaurant-style dining room
- Access to a private dining room for special family meals or events
- Cozy gathering room to socialize with friends, visiting relatives or other residents
- Well-stocked library
- Full calendar of lively activities to appeal to varying tastes and interests
- Beautiful courtyard, filled with plenty of patio seating to enjoy the outdoors
- Spiritual Care Director, offering a variety of activities and services for residents, no matter their beliefs
- Housekeeping services
- Laundry services
RCFE Lic #565800682
AlmaVia of Camarillo
2500 N Ponderosa Drive
Camarillo, CA 93010
AlmaVia of Camarillo is pleased to introduce new Executive Director, Matthew Hathway, who joined our team in May. Matthew has a wealth of education and experience, making him the ideal candidate for our Executive Director position. He has spent of the last several years in the health care field with several organizations in Southern California,…
Science has uncovered significant information about Alzheimer’s disease in recent years, including ways that individuals can spot the signs of this condition. Much remains to be learned, however, researchers continue to study potential risk factors like the environment, physical activity, nutrition and brain fitness. September is World Alzheimer’s Month, a global effort to increase awareness…
There are currently no upcoming events for AlmaVia of Camarillo.