Come See Us
AlmaVia of Camarillo
AlmaVia of Camarillo provides personalized, comprehensive assisted living and memory care for seniors in Southern California. All of our services are grounded in our belief in nurturing the body, mind and spirit of our residents through a holistic approach to wellness.
Located in a lively neighborhood, AlmaVia of Camarillo encourages a fun, active lifestyle and is in close proximity to shopping, places of worship and medical care. The warm, intimate environment fosters close relationships among residents and staff.
Senior Living Services
AlmaVia of Camarillo Amenities
We strive to provide a home-like environment for our residents, offering opportunities to make daily choices about meals, activities and access to all our community has to offer. Here’s just a taste of our amenities:
- Delicious, balanced meals in our restaurant-style dining room
- Access to a private dining room for special family meals or events
- Cozy gathering room to socialize with friends, visiting relatives or other residents
- Well-stocked library
- Full calendar of lively activities to appeal to varying tastes and interests
- Beautiful courtyard, filled with plenty of patio seating to enjoy the outdoors
- Spiritual Care Director, offering a variety of activities and services for residents, no matter their beliefs
- Housekeeping services
- Laundry services
RCFE Lic #565800682
AlmaVia of Camarillo
2500 N Ponderosa Drive
Camarillo, CA 93010
Elder Care Alliance community AlmaVia of Camarillo has been named a recipient of the Senior Advisor “Best of Senior Living” 2018 awards. SeniorAdvisor.com, a leading ratings provider for senior living communities nationwide, announced the honor in Austin, Texas, on Dec. 13. The “Best of Senior Living” awards recognize senior living providers that receive exceptional ratings…
Serving as a care partner for a loved one with cognitive decline can present special challenges. Behaviors such as aggression and paranoia — along with trouble communicating — can make everyday care tasks more difficult. Individuals with Alzheimer’s disease, brain injuries and other disorders that affect memory and reason may exhibit a range of emotions…
There are currently no upcoming events for AlmaVia of Camarillo.